We’re Open to the Public…
- Friday: 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
*Prices and Amenities
- Adults: $5
- Seniors/Children: $4
- Free parking
- Free use of grounds for individuals and families during public hours
- AAA/Access Member Discounts
**Additional hours are available for group tours (10 or more participants). Please call to make a reservation.
***Special for Santa Ana Residents Only: Free Admission on first Sunday of every month.
Note: Weddings and other events sometimes impact our public hours schedule, pricing and amenities. Please check our Event Calendar or call 714-540-0404 during business hours to confirm that the Kellogg House will be open and to verify prices and amenities on the specific date you wish to visit.
As a highly regarded educational resource in Southern California, we take pride in providing a “hands on, minds on” interactive learning experience for all ages.
- Richard Tucker Victorian Dollhouse on Display
- Taking a Stand, Legacies of Latina Women in Southern California: A collaborative effort with students from Cal State University, Fullerton: May 17-July 31, 2016 Opening Reception Tuesday, May 17, 2016
- Dinosaurs to People: One day exhibition July 17, 2016
- America’s Favorite Past Time: Opening 2017