We’re Open to the Public
- Friday: 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Prices and Amenities
– effective 9/6/2016
- Adults: $7
- Seniors 60 & up: $5
- Children 12 & under: $5
- *Passport to History: $5
- **Santa Ana Resident Day: Free
- Free parking
- Free use of grounds for individuals and families during public hours
*Passport to History discount applies to members only and proof of membership must be provided at time of purchase.
**Free Admission on the first Sunday of the month and proof of residency is required at time of admission.
Note: Additional hours are available for groups with 10 or more participants. Please call to make a reservation.
Changes for October
- Friday, October 28: 2pm to 7pm for Dia de los Muertos!
- Saturday, October 29: Closed
Note: Weddings and other events often impact our public hours schedule, pricing and amenities. Our Public Hours can change at a moment’s notice. Please check our Event Calendar to confirm that the Kellogg House is open prior to your arrival on the date you are visiting.
As a highly regarded educational resource in Southern California, we take pride in providing a “hands on, minds on” interactive learning experience for all ages.